4 Comments

1. Ms. Eisler

I am struck by how well our students at Lutherville Lab are able to share so nicely together – not just supplies, but also their creativity and ideas. Keep up the good work! 🙂

• Mr. B.

I agree, Ms. Eisler. I see students share their supplies and their ideas with one another. It shows in their artwork that is displayed throughout the school. I also see a lot of good idea-sharing in our blogs.

2. Mr. B.

As the principal of Lutherville Lab, I feel sharing is always important. Sharing shows evidence of caring for another person. I like to share I care about our students by having lunch bunches with them, by asking them about how their day is going, by talking to them about what they like or would change about our school, by having them feel special because someone is interested in knowing more about them.

Lutherville Lab is a great place because everyone shows how much they care by sharing.

3. Owen G

I am very impressed by the artwork of each student, and I hope to keep seeing this great and delightful artwork around the halls.