39 Comments

1. Mr. B

As a principal, I am lucky to work with the high caliber of teachers and staff we have at Lutherville Lab! However, as a person, I am in awe of the people who work here. There is so much caring, kindness, compassion, and love in this school. Thanks to each of you (yes, even the amazing people I neglected to thank in this week’s staff announcement- Diane Frijia, Judy Henderson, Deidre Austen, and Ilene Kiewe). Can you imagine this school without them…or even each of us? We make this place GREAT in spite of all the changes in education policy and curriculum. Sincerely—-THANKS!!!

• Tara D.

This school is great but without Mr. B it would be one of those days where all you want to do is lay in your in you bed. Mr. B is so important to our school.

2. Ava P.

I would like to fill Chloe T.’s bucket because she is active in class and she likes to make everyone laugh. Chloe is also a very nice friend.

3. Mrs. McGee

Mrs. McGee’s Kindergarten Class would like to thank and fill Mrs. Kiewe’s Bucket because it was so nice that she had all her kindergarten friends for a lunch bunch. We love having lunch with her.

4. Linna Z.

I would like to fill Neeti S.’s bucket because she is smart, funny, caring, and last but not least she is a great friend.

5. Kylee S.

I would like to fill Lydia L’s bucket. I think she is very, very, very funny!!! She helps me with my work sometimes. She is a very good friend.

6. Claire L.

I like how Sierra W. helps me and is always there for me when somebody is mean to me. She always tells me to forget about the people who bully me.

7. Ellie K.

I would like to fill the whole school because we all do a great job with being respectful to each other and none of us bully. I agree with Tara and Mrs. McGee’s class because without Mr. B, Mrs. Kiewe, all of our teachers and staff this school would be a mess. So that is why I want to fill the whole school’s bucket.

• Deidre Austen

Ellie, I love how you piggybacked on some of the comments that have already been made. I find that we have better on-line “conversations” when everyone takes time to read the comments that have already been posted. I want to fill your bucket for being such a great role model on the blog! 🙂

8. Mia M.

I would like to fill Mrs. Kiewe’s bucket because she is very kind and caring. She knows how to make me feel happy when I’m sad.

9. Sierra W.

Claire is a very giving person and she forgives people fast. She helps me with things that I have trouble on. She is a good friend.

10. Mrs. Z

I would like to fill Mrs. Austen’s bucket. Thank you for working hard to make LL a fantastic place to learn and teach. I appreciate that you are willing to share your wonderful ideas with me (and others). You help make me a better educator.

11. Devon

Thank you Mrs. Austen for being our science teacher and leading evirmental club and letting us hold the hissing kocroaches and plant milk weed have a great Thanks giving.

12. Sheila K.

I would be thankful for Mrs.Livingstone because she is kind she makes everything fun it is fun when she gives us fun math games she helps have a great Thanksgiving.

13. Ms. Eisler

I would like to say thank you to all of my morning and afternoon helpers: Walter, Liam, Fran, Nate, Ava and Allison. I also would like to thank all the friends who help out during their recess. We would not be able to have all the great art experiences without all of your help.

14. Parker F.

Cole K. You are always good at soccer. Also you are good at doing push ups in gym. Finally you do good in math and science.

15. Laila H.

I would like to fill Addison C’s bucket by saying I like how you play with me at recess and sit wit me at lunch. You are a very kind person.